TadikaMontessori Daffodils started its operation in 2003in a double-storey corner unit in the quiet suburbs of Bandar Sri Damansara.It offers Montessori Education between the ages of 2 1/2 -6years, which is fully licensed with The Ministry Of Education, Malaysia. The school is wholly owned and managed by Madam Muni, who is a fully qualified Montessorian with Montessori Centre International, United Kingdom and a mentor for SEGI college to offer practical Training for Early Childhood Diploma Teachers/ Montessori graduates.
The schools policy is to uphold and maintain the teachings of Maria Montessori, provide the best Montessori Education in this area, champion the cause of all children in Early Childhood and also help needy children. The school is renowned to be the one school which is “truly” Montessori in Bandar Sri Damansara and we have successfully managed to nurture and educate children to be proficient in Reading, Writing and Mathematics and also have created well balanced children who are excelling inthe Primary schools, locally and abroad for the past 16 years.
In line with STEM education as the new era , it has collaborated with World Of Robotics to offer Robotics as part of the in house curriculum from 2017. The school was awarded a special memento for being the first Montessori school in Malaysia to offer this.
To maintain the Montessori tradition by providing current and comprehensive child development services in the Montessori Method of Education, fully equipped with Montessori teaching apparatus and qualified teachers committed to early childhood education. We also believe that each child is unique & special and should be given to choice to have laughter,fun and joy during their learning years.
- Two educational trips will be organised , one for the first semester and another for the second semester.
- Parent Teachers Meeting will be held twice a year to discuss pupils development in all areas.
- Mother’s Day Tea with all mothers.
- Moon Cake festival gathering, Chinese New Year/Hari Raya party, Easter Egg Hunt
- Annual Concert & Graduation day.
- The school gates are closed after 8.45a.m/9.15 a.m.
- The children must be fetched only by the parent or guardian.
- Fire drills are held regularly to prepare children in cases of fire. The school is equipped with fire extinguishers and fire exits.
- Children with transmittable diseases are not allowed in the premises .
- Parents wishing the school to administer any medicine must first inform the school and must give consent in writing to do so.